Why clean wheelie bins with fresh water not recycle water?
Cleaning with fresh water takes the risk of bacteria in the water to be used in and near your bins causing a hygiene concern. Recycling of water to type A water cannot be achieved on a small truck. Due to cross contamination, only type A water and fresh water can be used to clean bins as per EPA guild lines.
Wheelie bins are cleaned from within the truck. This allows us to capture all waste water within the truck leaving no mess behind. We can also efficiently clean the inside and outside of the bin. The Wheelie Bin Cleaning Man is a service that comes to your door, we supply our own clean water on site and remove all waste water, there is no drainage necessary on site.
- Improved hygeine and odour control
- Removes dangerous bacteria and funghi build-up
Front and Rear Lift bins 660lt to 4.5mtr
Front lift containers are scraped out and any waste residue removed, they are then pressure cleaned with hot water, disinfected and deodorized and all waste water is transferred to the truck. Bins are cleaned with fresh water so that any over spray does not cause any health issues as per EPA directions. All front lift bins receive an odour control foaming in and around the bin to to change the environment which deters pests and insects returning to the area. Wheelie Bin Cleaning Man uses only degradable and citrus base cleaning products.
Wheelie Bin Cleaning Man continues to be the market leader in Bin Cleaning.
A Wheelie Bin Cleaning that beats the rest!: WE clean all domestic, commercial and industrial bins. Our cleaning and odour control process tackles bin hygiene in the most convenient, affordable and environmentally friendly way that includes; Hot water high pressure cleaning, disinfecting and deodorising of bins. We supply our own clean water on site and remove all waste water, there is no drainage necessary on site. We also provide cleaning for Front and Rear Lift bins.
Front lift containers are hygienically cleaned with Hot wash pressure clean, disinfected, and deodorised and waste water is transferred to truck. All front lift bins receive an odour control foaming in and around the bin to change the environment that can deter pest and insects to the area. Wheelie Bin Cleaning Man uses only degradable and citrus base cleaning products.
What is wheelie bin cleaning and why did I need it?
Bins are used by all Australians on a daily basis for the removal of a multitude of waste products. If not cleaned properly and regularly by a professional wheelie bin cleaning service, like Wheelie Bin Cleaning Man, the build-up of bacteria and germs from this waste will eventually cause a number of issues, such as:
- Exposing your environment to harmful and dangerous bacteria.
- Causing unwanted smells in and around your bin area.
- Increases in pests and vermin in your environment
Benefits of Our bin cleaning process:
- Cleaning with hot water for a more hygienic result.
- All waste water retained on vehicle.
- We do not use recycled water on the truck to reuse as per EPA guidelines.
- Our bin cleaning process uses fresh water and retains the waste water. Waste water is discharged at our facility via an interceptor which directs the water to the water authority for recycle process.
- Odour Control Bin Pods for controlling the odour between services.
Wheelie Bin Cleaning Man Services a number of council areas in and around Melbourne, see below our full list of service areas for Wheelie Bin Cleaning and Odour Control.
AREAS WE SERVICE
Wheelie Bin Cleaning Man has developed an on site, complete compactor clean and odour control service which includes the following 3 step process:
- Hot water, high pressure cleaning inside and outside of the compactor which will reduces bacteria and odour. This also leaves the compactor looking aesthetically better. All waste water is removed from site after cleaning and disposed of off-site.
- Odour controlling of the surrounding area. We use our innovative products to eliminate odour in and around the compactor after cleaning. This helps to deter pests, insects and odour around the compactor area.
- The removal of waste from behind the Blade – The removal of waste from this area will reduce breakdowns and maintenance on the working mechanisms that operate the blade such as, the rams and hydraulic hoses.
So why not have Wheelie Bin Cleaning Man produce an annual maintenance and odour control package for your compactor and surrounding area.